Please answer this short survey.
In our effort to improve our films, we look forward to your thoughts and feedback on how we can better tailor information to your educational needs.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
*Are you training to be a clinician:
What is your clinical field?
What is your level of training?
If no, what is your profession?
*How are you viewing the video? Please select all elements that apply to the context in which you viewed the video:
Teacher/professor/clinician-educator facilitated the session
Large group (> 50 individuals)
Medium group (13 - 49 individuals)
Small group (< 12 or so individuals)
Lots of discussion
Watched video with group straight through and then discussed
Watched video with group in increments, stopping and discussing and then re-starting
Watched video on my own before the group session
*Within what curricular unit (course, seminar, etc) are you watching and discussing this video?
*At what institution:
1. What was the main take-home point you got out of the video?
2. Are there any ways that you think the discussion/teaching around the video could be improved to help you get more out of participating in such a session?
3. Overall, what do you think is the main impact this session has had or will have on you? Will you do anything differently because of this session?
4. How does this session fit in with your regular curriculum? Is it complementary? Redundant? What, if anything, was unique about this video compared to any other teaching activities/tools you’ve experienced?
5. Please share any other thoughts, feedback, suggestions, feelings!
On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most valuable, how valuable a tool do you think this is?
On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most valuable, how valuable a tool do you think this could be?
INSTRUCTORS: please spend 5 more minutes answering these 2 questions:
Were these films effective, why or why not?
Would you use these films again, why or why not?